Thursday, February 18, 2010

Intro

Hello future CPs, current CPs, and CP alums,

This blog will chronicle my journey to becoming a Disney College Program participant. So far, I've researched...researched....researched....and applied. I've heard many amazing things (and a few not so amazing things) about this program and I am ready to experience it for myself. I went to the presentation on my campus yesterday. My second time going to one lol....go figure. I feel like I'm ready. My application was completed earlier and my phone interview is scheduled for next week! I'm excited and I want to blog about this but I'm soooo not in the mood for concentrated blogging right now. This post is more so to set things up and I will probably post tomorrow or over the weekend to fill in alot of what's missing from this.

I've been a Disney fan since birth basically. I'm a Disney Princess in my own right lol and I think that the DCP will be a great experience that I can truly benefit from no matter what I end up doing in life.

0 comments: