Wednesday, July 28, 2010

2 Weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

I officially have 2 weeks until I begin my Disney Internship :)

All the nay-sayers out there say that this isnt exactly a "real" internship, but I don't care what they think. This will be a GREAT experience for all who will be participating and people who have done it before seem to have really enjoyed their time at Disney. I frequent the DISboards website for the College Board, which has an ample amount of info about the College Program from multiple sources (current and former CPs in all roles). I get more and more excited everyday.

I believe I have everything necessary but I am going to double-check by the weekend. I may have a roomie (Yay!!!) so that's one thing I won't have to worry about when I get there. She seems really cool and so nice!

I am counting the days until I make my way to the Magic Kingdom and start Living, Learning, and Earning :)

0 comments: