Thursday, July 15, 2010

27 Days!!!!!!!




I officially have 27 days until I check-in at Vista Way for my Disney College Program season. I am all smiles at this point (while typing lol) but can't really grasp the idea that I will be away from the only life I've known for 5 months. I feel like a highschool kid going away for college for the first time. No parents, no family or friends; just me, strangers, and Disney!

I think THE hardest part of me going away to Disney for the rest of the year will be that I will be away from my dad and my fiance'. My dad knows I need to branch out into the world (I do to....that's why I'm going! lol) and this seemed like the best way to get him (and myself I guess) prepped for the day when I really move out and become a productive citizen of the world. I will miss him and his crazy antics terribly but I am definitely going to call him everyday and send him postcards every so often. I am also going to miss my dear hubby (hubby to me, fiance' to the non-believers!). I have spent almost every day being with/talking to this man ever since the summer of 2007. Our lives are thoroughly intertwined but he is encouraging me to go this season without him (he couldn't do the program with me for various reasons....hopeful he still wants to one day so I can go seasonal (or do another CP) and join him ;) I fought going for as long as I could ( I seriously told him that I wasn't gonna do it; he gave me one of those parental looks lmao) and now the big day is upon us.

I still have more things to get but once I have everything, I am going to do what everyone else on the CP has/will do on the forums and groups and blogs....post a list of what they are bringing.

I cry when I get really happy and overcome with emotion. I wonder if I will cry come Aug 10-11??

LOL We'll see........

Have a magical day kiddies ;)

0 comments: