Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 6

The wait is killing me!!! lol I am truly being impatient with all of this but I cannot help myself. I'm dying to konw whether or not I made it into this program. I've been eating, sleeping, dreaming all things Disney for quite some time now: in spurts and in overkill over the past (almost) 23 years.

While it's only been 6 days since my interview, I can't help but wonder when I'll get an answer. I've been contemplating doing this internship for a few years but never really settled on going because I didn't want to halt my graduation date any further overdue already thanks to changing majors, but that was my fault lol). I've been reading posts on various blogs and forums about the CP and some people receive their invitation emails as soon as 6-7 days and even as long as 6 weeks. I'm not sure how this will play out for me but hopefully everything works in my favor :)

I'm going to play around with this Polyvore thing I discovered from other bloggers and try to come up with my own outfits for fun and for future shopping (hopefully CP shopping!!)

With that said, I should have some other fun and interesting things to share besides the daunting wait for my purple email **villian cackle**

0 comments: